We hope you’ll join us!
- Subscribers are not required to identify themselves or to complete their profile.
- Subscribers cannot write a blog post or article.
- Subscribers can comment on some pages, posts and articles, but they will have their first few comments screened.
- Subscribers may opt to receive an e-mail every time there is a new blog post. (we are still configuring this feature)
- Contributors must complete their profile and the admins will then verify your identity before allowing you to post.
- Contributors can write comments, blog posts, and articles.
- Contributors first few contributions will be posted after they have been reviewed by an admin.
- Dues Paying Members of the Missouri Trail of Tears Association are automatically granted Contributor level access upon request. Please just send Chris.Dunn@GeoVelo.com an email identifying yourself as such and request access.
- Trusted Contributors will be allowed to post without prior review.
- Authors must complete their profile and the admins will then verify your identity before allowing you to post.
- Authors can write comments, blog posts, and articles without prior review.
- Elected Officers of the Missouri Trail of Tears Association are automatically granted Author level access upon request. Please just send Chris.Dunn@GeoVelo.com an email identifying yourself as such and request access.
- Officers may post their contributions without prior review.
- Editor & Administrator:
- Work with us as an Author for a year or so, demonstrate you have Word Press technical skills, and we’ll talk.
Academics & Professional in Related Fields: If you are an academic or professional, working on this topic, you may request access to the confidential-level information held here. Please send an email to Chris.Dunn@GeoVelo.com to request elevated access consideration. Be prepared to describe your research, affiliations, a background investigation, and reference check.
We have a very strict civility policy here and we reserve the right to delete posts, comments, and ban any user for any reason we feel necessary.
Be A Real Person
This community is small enough for us to identify people and hold them responsible for their behavior. We reserved the right to verify your identity and anyone using a fictitious name will be permanently banned.
We May Edit Your Comments
All comments are reviewed and may be moderated. We don’t edit comments to remove objectionable content, we just delete objectionable comments and ban the commenter. Some commenters may be give an warning and an opportunity to rephrase the comment. So please ensure that your comments are within bounds.
Give more than you take in this group. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren’t allowed.
No Hate Speech
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
Respect Other’s Privacy
Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
Register Here (Subscribe)
Logon Here (For Members already registered)
Your Member Profile (Personalize you profile here)
View Other Members (Make a new friend)
If you have any suggestions, comments, or critiques please email Chris.Dunn@GeoVelo.com
Links you might enjoy: